A two-day meeting of global innovators here in Japan
Coming in April 2014, a summit guaranteed to make new waves on the business scene – especially in the area of ICT. Opinion leaders at the crest of the business ICT revolution are coming together from around the world.
Two days for you to "listen", "feel" and "encounter."
Do not miss your chance to experience global innovation trends in person!
The First New Economy Summit in Tokyo!
The first New Economy Summit (NES2013) to bring together such an impressive line-up of speakers. April 2013: A global summit was held as the first major event of the Japan Association of New Economy. Speakers included the founder of Android, Andy Rubin, Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey and Niklas Zennström, who linked the globe together with Skype. Gathering together innovators from Japan and around the world, the summit’s nine sessions generated a wealth of new ideas and connections.
- As a token of appreciation to your continuous support and interest in our activities, the period of early registration was extended
- Program page is now available.
- Sponsor page is now available.
- Official website of New Economy Summit 2014 opened.
- The advance sale of tickets for the New Economy Summit 2014 on April 9th and 10th is available NOW!